Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Speeding Ticket

I have mixed feeling about ending evenings like this. I haven’t been able to drink to last call in months, it’s early, and all my friends are still carousing at our favorite dive bar. It was only 11pm and cars were zooming past us back towards downtown, from where we were so speedily escaping.

On the other hand, these early nights allow us to spend an unhealthy amount of time fucking on every surface of our new apartment. More recently, the isolated park bench, the alley behind our dive bar, or on the deserted playground at midnight. (In case you were wondering, the metal slide is a poor choice.)

We were driving fast with the roof down, Davis was gripping the clutch so hard his fingers were white. I couldn’t keep still. Cold air rushed over my skin, and through my clothes. I had goose bumps everywhere, and the breeze had blown my flimsy skirt up past my thighs. I sucked in my breath, and Davis shot a glance over at me and quickly noticed the black lace under my skirt. His eyes went dark and hungry, he wanted to devour me like prey.

“Go ahead, do it.” His grip on the clutch tightened.

Without taking my eyes of him, I lifted my skirt and moved my panties aside to expose a quickly dampening cunt. I grazed my fingertips over my soft lips and clit. Every touch felt like electricity, scaring and pleasing me all at the same time. The seat belt cut into my hips as I writhed around in my own juices. The trees along the highway blurred into blackness. He was putting on the gas, racing to get back to our apartment to fuck me on the kitchen table. My fingers moved up and down my tight little slit, making sure that Davis was in complete agony for the minutes we could be naked together in our apartment. But the throbbing in my clit was becoming unbearable. I reached over and took hold of his cock, still fingering my wet little pussy. He sucked in his breath as I stroked his rock hard dick. His breath was getting heavy; he struggled to keep his eye on the road and off my heaving half naked body.

“Pull over,” I was practically whimpering. “Pull over now.” This was the limit, I couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted him inside me, fucking up against his car. My pussy ached. I wanted his hands on me, desperately.

Just as Davis let off the gas, and scanned the road for a suitable place to pull over, red and blue lights flashed in our mirrors. We must have been going at least 30 over the speed limit, which sent Davis into a fit of cursing and me, so close to exploding that tears welded up in my eyes. Getting a citation for reckless endangerment was not what we had in mind, but the car stopped, and the state trooper began the inquisitorial swagger to Davis’ window. Davis wrapped his fingers around the back of my neck and whispered.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle it. We’ll be back home soon, okay?” I wasn’t listening, and I didn’t open my eyes and I didn’t take my hand out from between my legs.

“Do you know how fast you were going?” With one hand on his holster, the state trooper looked Davis up and down, then he looked at me. He looked young for a state trooper, probably right out of training. Even in the dark, I could see his eyes widen and his mouth fall open a bit at the sight of my soaked lace panties pulled away exposing my warm little slit. Pretty, for a cop, very pretty. He stepped back from the car awkwardly and stammered into the air.

“ Well I...um…speeding ticket. Miss-I mean sir, you were going fast.” He seemed pleased he managed to finish his sentence, still appearing somewhat professional. Davis seemed relieved.

“Fine. Great. Can you write it so we can go? It’s late and we want to get home.” The State Trooper began to stutter a reply when a simply delicious idea swept over me. “Wait!” I maneuvered around the stick shift one leg at a time until I was straddling Davis, and whispering in his ear. “I can’t wait until we get home.” I whispered with a smile. “We always talk about it, we’re all alone, on the side of the road. It’s perfect.” I took hold of his hand and guided it under my skirt. Davis’ eyes opened wide with disbelief, but I felt his fingers trace the line of my wet slit anyway. The Trooper made an awkward “Excuse me but about that ticket” cough. I kissed Davis’ neck and traced tiny circles down his chest with my tongue, before I turned to the boyish Trooper.

“What’s your name?” He was sweating and clearly uncomfortable. But he was watching.

“Mitch.” He coughed.

“Well Mitch,” I pulled myself up on the side of the car until I was inches away from his chest. “I have this little problem, you see. I was misbehaving in the car, that’s why we were speeding, ya follow? And it looks like I’m going to need two hard cocks to give me a lesson. I only need one more.” I reached out and let my fingers graze the swelling cock pressing against his neatly pressed pants. As I felt his length press against my finger tips, I suddenly realized that all of those nights that Davis and I laid together in the afterglow of sex talking about what it would be like to have one more cock in our love-play, were finally coming into rock hard fruition. With one hand still caressing our near-arresting officer’s erection, I looked back at Davis. Between growing pressure under my fingers, and my lover’s adroit fingers working their magic under my skirt, I felt like I was on the brink of exploding. I craned my head around until my mouth was barley touching Davis’ ear.

“I want you both- now.” My voice was nothing more than raspy whispers. His fingers worked under my skirt, rubbing furiously, and plunging inside my pussy making me gasp and moan. He tore down one of my straps and bit my neck hard, the way I liked. The sharp pinch of teeth barely puncturing my skin made me purr, his hands could turn me to butter, and I wanted to melt. His fingers moved faster, alternating between finger-fucking me and grazing my clit. His arm was wrapped so tightly around my waist it was difficult to take deep breaths.

“I want to watch you first.” He punctuated every word with a firm thrust of his fingers, making me whimper. “Then you’re going to moan and scream. You look so beautiful right before you come. Then, we’re going to start over.” He loosened his grip on my waist and leaned back in his seat, letting his hands slip off my hips. Now it was my turn to make someone moan. Tossing my hair back I popped the drivers door open and directed my attention to the agonized Trooper with the swelling bulge in his pants.

“Let’s see it Officer.” He fumbled with his zipper until his huge cock sprang out like a jack in the box. It made my mouth water. I ran the tip of my tongue over his glistening length and felt him shutter and moan. “Oh Officer” I moaned, I started to pump him slowly at first, and then gently slid the head of his cock into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his shaft and I slowly pushed him as far as he could go, grazing the back of my throat. I felt like a contortionist, twisting between Davis’ fingers and the Officer’s slick cock. Davis’ intensified his pace now easing three fingers up into my pussy while tracing circles closer and closer to my tight asshole. Harder I sucked as I watched Officer Mitch’s eyes widen at how deep I took his cock. He moaned louder, and started to slowly fuck my mouth. I worked my tongue around his balls, taking each one in my mouth and sucking them gently before returned his cock to my mouth. Davis licked my juices of his fingers, like he was collecting bits of melted Popsicle. Slowly he worked my asshole, sliding a finger, little by little into the tight little hole. My pussy was dripping, and Davis’ fingers were working my nerves raw, each touch was like strumming electricity and shocks traveled all the way to my tongue that was occupied with Officer Mitch. I wanted to come, to explode-but I didn’t want to stop there. “ I want more of you.” I whispered to Davis. “I want you behind me.” Davis was aching, craving to slide into my most sensitive, tender hole, and fuck my brains out. Eyes closed, he nodded.

“Get on the hood.” I ordered. The Trooper looked slightly dejected, as his hard cock stood out in the cold air, but he followed orders and did as he was told. Before I followed, I nestled up to Davis’ chest and planted my lips on his. He pushed my lips open with his tongue and snickered. “And here I thought I was going to get us out of a ticket.”

“Well, you’re going to help.” I chided back. I rubbed against his cock with throbbing pussy, just waiting to burst from its confines, and then made my way to the patient Trooper. My juices made trails down my legs, glistening like spider webs in the dark. I had since discarded my panties. He didn’t seem to care how un-Trooper like he was, pants around his ankles, slowly pumping his cock as he watched me move. He was a delicious situation. A huge hard cock, vulnerable and naked served up on the hood of my lover’s car, for me. I pushed him on his back, and climbed on top, his cock positioned beautifully between my legs. I felt so close to orgasm already, but I wanted them both, deep inside me. “Ready to teach me my lesson, Officer.” Taking hold of his cock, I slithered down, allowing my welcoming pussy to clench down on his erect shaft.

“Now, tell me what a bad girl I’ve been.” He hesitated, still mesmerized by the feeling of my tight little cunt massaging his cock. I wasn’t in the mood to be patient. I grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked-hard. “Tell me!”

“You’ve been so fucking bad, and I’m gunna fuck you 'til you learn your lesson.” The words tumbled out, like someone uncorked him and word froth mangled together, but it would do.

Despite his quavering voice, he thrust his hips up forcing his cock deep inside of me, I threw my head back and I screamed. His fingers found my clit and flicked hard, I pushed my body down and squeezed his cock with all the energy I had left. Davis and I looked at each other through the windshield, and I knew that he was stroking his cock, waiting for the right time, waiting for his moment. His eyes were big and glazed over as he watched me wildly fuck another man with everything I had. As hard as Officer Mitch pushed his cock into me, I pushed my pussy down as far as I could to meet it. I was in agony, almost in tears and all I wanted to do was come hard. Davis was torturing me, making me wait until I would beg, and I was losing control. The Trooper’s fingers worked my clit rubbing it gently, but not enough to make me want to let go. The Trooper yanked my top down, and brought my nipples to his mouth. When I opened my eyes, Davis was standing cock out pumping it slowly, watching me rock and thrust from behind.

His hand ran up my back, leaving a trail of goose bumps. Taking firm hold of my neck, he traced my spine with his tongue.

“Don’t move.” As Mitch very slowly moved his cock in and out of my pussy, Davis slid his a finger firmly up my hole, which made my pussy clench down on Mitch’s huge cock. Mitch sent out a satisfied moan. Every nerve in my body felt raw, but it wasn’t enough, I wanted it all.

“I want your cock in my ass, oh god please now.” Davis leaned into my ear. “As you wish.” I felt the warm soft skin of his beautiful head against my ass. My tiny most precious hole eased open and allowed him in, all three of us holding our breaths waiting for connection. It was like being on fire, and freezing at the same time, each time bit of friction sent my hips into spasm. Slow and agonizing, he thrust his hips forward, his body pressing softly into mine, fucking me like a god. I bucked like a wild animal. These men were trying to tame me with their powerful cocks, but with each thrust, I became more wild. While Davis gripped my hips and held them firmly, I wanted to writhe, and bite, and claw. And I did, I could feel his eyes watch me drag my fingernails over Mitch’s chest, leaving thin red trails. We both delighted at his gasps.

“Do you like being fucked in both your holes at once?”

“Oh my god yes. Only your cock can make me come.”

Mitch had upped the pace and was gasping with every hard thrust, and had a firm grip on my both breasts, flicking and pinching like wild, and Davis had reached around and mercilessly rubbed my throbbing clit. I was screaming, and howling, begging for release. Begging Davis thrust fast and hard.

“Not yet, I think you want more.” I nodded, in too much exquisite agony to protest. He slowed his pace, which made me buck against him.

“No, no, no, not yet, my love. Show me how you want it, let me see how close you are to losing control. My wild beautiful one. ” I went crazy, and threw my body back and forth, screaming and scratching, rocking back onto his cock with such force he was losing his footing.

“No, love. Not yet. You never behave. Tisk Tisk.” He took hold of my hips and thrust them forward, forcing Mitch deeper into me, making both of us yelp.

“I need to come, Davis.” I gasped. “I feel like I might die.”

“Oh god, you are the most beautiful right before you come.” He wrapped his big arm around me and pulled me into his chest, nipping my ear with his teeth. He pushed me almost flat against Mitch, and carefully brushed the damp hair out of my face. Leaning over us he pushed himself as far as he could, enjoying the tightness of my hole. “All right Officer,” he growled. He was pounding into me, with everything he had, growling with every thrust. “Make her come.”

“Show me how beautiful you are” Davis whispered to me, barely audible. Mitch delivered the killing stroke, pushing his cock deep inside my pussy while his hands firmly griped my ass. My body shook and wave after wave tore through me, sending lightening up and down my spine. Davis let out a low growl, half collapsing onto my back. I could feel the warm come fill my hole and my pussy, pouring out of me and making small rivers down my legs. Davis panted, his body still shaky. Trooper Mitch’s eyes glazed over and were lost in the sky. I didn’t want to move, I could have lain there for hours, in between these two beautiful men, but Davis began to stir, and Officer Mitch slid out of me, exhausted. After he straightened himself out Davis gently lifted me off of our Trooper and swept me up. We left Officer Mitch to pull himself together, as Davis carried me to the passengers’ side door.

“ You get me into so much trouble sometimes. You almost got us a speeding ticket” Davis said as he nuzzled my neck, and buckled my seat belt.

“ You should break the speeding limit more often” I planted a long wet kiss on his lips before we started the engine. My eyes were opened and alert and the road home finally looked crisp and clear. By now Officer Mitch had hurried back to his car, giving us a quick half smile before he sped off.

“I’ll bet we never see that one again” I mused. Davis let the engine rumble a bit. “ I’d say that was the luckiest warning I’ve ever had."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...