Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale hot

Stepping out for a media appearance, Kate Beckinsale hot was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (January 16). The “Serendipity” starlet stopped by “Extra” to talk about her new action thriller “Contraband” and looked lovely in a pretty pink dress. During a recent interview, Kate talked about the struggle to integrate the filming schedule with her already-full family life.

"I'd been home for a little while. It wasn't appropriate to pull [my daughter Lily] out (of school). I was trying to figure out what everyone else was doing. I didn't find anything I was dying to do. And then Contraband came up. It was a supporting role, it wasn't that long, and I could see how it worked.” Kate Beckinsale hot added, "And I really liked the character. She's the emotional heart of the movie. I think I'm attracted to parts like that because I'm a bit overly in my head sometimes. It's interesting to test out somebody who lives more instinctively."

Kate Beckinsale The Underworld Panel at 2011-12 Kathryn Bailey "Kate" Beckinsale is an English actress. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at Oxford University. She then appeared in British costume dramas such as Prince of Jutland (1994), Cold Comfort Farm (1995), Emma (1996) and The Golden Bowl (2000), in addition to various stage and radio productions. She began to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco (1998) and Brokedown Palace (1999), she had a breakout year in 2001 with starring roles in the war epic Pearl Harbor and the romantic comedy Serendipity. She built on this success with appearances in The Aviator (2004) and Click (2006).
Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

Kate Beckinsale hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...